Turmeric is best known for the flavor it brings out in the kitchen, especially in curry, but it has also has health benefits that aren’t as well known.
These Biomeric Capsules are absorbed through your bloodstream, to help as an overall body anti-inflammatory. They can also help relieve colds and headaches, and they provide a boost to the immune system. Each capsule is 100% natural and vegan; All Natural. No Additives. No Fillers.
- Turmeric root
- Curcumin extract
Ingredients and their potential benefits:
- Breaks down unnecessary and bad fats. Lowers cholesterol, blood lipid levels, blood pressure, fasting blood sugar, glucose production, renal vascular resistance, and blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels.
- Increases glucose intake of the cells, serotonin, dopamine, BDNF (which then improves mood-related symptoms,) glomerular filtration rate, and renal blood flow.
- Regulates metabolism, improves digestion, and relieves various types of pain and inflammation. Detoxifies the liver and kidneys. Clears protein buildup. Regulates and inhibits inflammatory cytokines.
- Neutralizes free radicals and boosts the body’s antioxidant enzyme production. Inhibits and suppresses inflammatory markers in the blood and protects against neuron loss.
- Prevents white blood cell and platelet buildup, hardening, and thickening of the endothelium. Decreases the production of antibodies, broadens narrowed air pathways and increases antioxidant capacity.
Piperine (From Black Pepper)
- Certain things our bodies ingest get metabolized before they can get absorbed. Black pepper inhibits certain digestive enzymes which enhances bioavailability in the body.
- Slows the replication of certain cancer cells while inducing cancer cell death.
- It is a natural pain reliever and suppresses inflammation throughout the body and in the airways caused by asthma and allergies.
- Decreases the formation of amyloid plaques, appetite, cholesterol levels, and joint swelling.
- Improves brain function, memory, blood sugar, metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and good bacteria in the gut.
Quercetin (From Dill)
- Fights the natural process of oxidation to relieve chronic and excessive inflammation and prevents damage to the body. Suppresses the enzyme that produces cortisol (in turn combating various health issues.)
- Naturally nourishes and enhances the skin's complexion. Offers a relaxing effect on the blood vessels. Protects against degenerative brain disorders and cognitive conditions.
- Blocks the mast cells that trigger allergic reactions, inflammatory diseases, and autoimmune diseases. Ensures smooth blood flow and prevents clotting in the arteries. Lowers the buildup of plaque within the arteries.
- Reduces the destruction of neurons and pain levels (without adverse effects.) Fights off certain types of harmful viruses and bacteria. Suppresses certain cancer cell growth and induces cell death.
- Increases ethanol metabolizing enzyme activities and antioxidant system activities. Boosts stamina, and improves lean body mass, total body water, basal metabolic rate, and total energy expenditure.
Bromelain (From Pineapple)
- Bromelain breaks down a variety of types of protein in both acidic and alkaline environments. It improves the body’s nutrient absorption and enhances protein digestion.
- Acts as a natural blood thinner. Aids with conception. Promotes blood flow to the uterus. Reduces airway restriction. Stops blood platelets from forming clots.
- Normalizes digestive processes. Balances the acidity of the stomach and the alkalinity of the small intestine. Keeps the dendritic and antigen-presenting cells at bay.
- Stops the development of inflammatory responses affecting the airways. Reduces pain, discomfort, and swelling. Prevents infection, removes dead tissue, stops bruising, and speeds up healing time.
- Boosts the amount of certain immune system hormones, and cytokines, made in white blood cells. Reduces the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines that damage the gut lining and heals tissues within the gastrointestinal tract.
Suggested Serving Size: Typically, 2 capsules per day. (With or without food, depending on stomach sensitivity.) The more pain and inflammation throughout your body may require 3 or 4 capsules per day.
Daily Value: Not Established. 750mg Per Capsule.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Please check with your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or before any diet changes.