This second collection of Mother Earth News' most popular DIY articles provides enough fun, rewarding projects to keep you and your family busy all year long. Made available to you in an easy-to-use CD-ROM format, just like our popular Mother Earth News Archive on CD-ROM.
Selected from nearly 40 years of material, this collection provides 147 articles for enough fun, rewarding projects to keep you busy every single weekend for a full year!
You can learn how to:
- build a rabbit hutch
- make your own tiles
- build a log cabin
- build a solar water heater
- build a natural swimming pool
- make a kite from recycled materials
- And more!!!
You will be able to create a hummingbird feeder, a backyard swing, tomato cages, barbecue pit and much more! Or, take your projects indoors and reupholster furniture, make a four-strand braided rug, a broom and more!
This premium collection is delivered in a simple, searchable CD-ROM format, with image galleries and fully printable articles! No Internet connection required.
This CD is designed to run on PC and Mac platforms.
You will need one of the following setups to run this CD:
- With an IBM-compatible computer: Microsoft® Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or newer; with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or newer. You also will need Java Virtual Machine (VM) version 1.3 (free download from www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp) or newer browser plug-in with Java enabled on your browser and computer.
- With an Apple Computer: Mac OS X with Safari 3.2.525.27.1 or newer and Java. Use the Software Update feature (available on the Apple menu) to check that you have the most up-to-date version of Java for your Mac.
- For Mac OS 9.2.2, this CD must be run in Netscape 7.0.2 with Apple MRJ 2.2.5. (Both available free from www.versiontracker.com.)
- A CD-ROM drive (auto-start should be enabled).
This CD also operates with Mozilla 1.4 and Opera 7 browsers.