This 16-Quart Pressure Canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. Also doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint and pint jars. Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges. Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high-altitude areas.
A special air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced. It also gives a visual indication of pressure inside the canner.
Handy to use as a large-capacity pressure cooker for preparing meats, poultry, soups, desserts, and more.
Made of durable heavy-gauge aluminum for long life and fast, even heating.
Includes a cooking/canning rack and an easy-to-follow 80-page instruction/recipe book for canning and pressure cooking.
- The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
- The air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
- Doubles as a water bath canner* for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsas.
- Canners are constructed of extra-strong aluminum and suitable for regular and smooth-top ranges.
- Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book.
- Mason Jar Capacity: 13 Half-Pints, 10 Pints, 7 Quarts*.
- *Pints and half pints only for the water bath method
- 16-Quart liquid capacity (15.1 liters)
- Dimensions:13.62 x 17.31 x 11.81 inches
Note: This pressure canner is designed for use on 12,000 BTUs or less household range burners.