For some, gardening and weeding are possible only through long-handled gardening tools. Stand up straight while you garden or weed by using this CobraHead® Long Handle Weeder and Cultivator.
The unique blade shape and angle make it a powerful weeding device. The blade can cut hard soil with less resistance than a wider hoe or multi-tined tool. Crops like onions become a breeze to weed while protecting the fragile roots from harm. Work with uneven soil or with tightly spaced plants with ease.
CobraHead tools will break through the toughest crusted soil without breaking your back. The CobraHead long-handled weeder and cultivator's ergonomic design is best used with a sweeping action, raking sideways across your body and not bending over, making it easy to get at those hard-to-reach weeds!
Available in 3 handle lengths:
- 48-inches (56-inches with blade)
- 54-inches (62-inches with blade)
- 60-inches (68-inches with blade)
The blade assembly adds 8-inches to the length.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One-year unconditional warranty
- Weight: About 2.4 pounds
- Gardeners under 5' 2" may prefer the 48" handle
- The 54" handle (62" overall) is typical and recommended for most gardeners
- Gardeners over 6' 2" may prefer the 60" handle
- Please note: handle length choices are subjective to individual users