Get weeds in even the tightest spaces with the new CobraHead® "mini" Weeder and Cultivator. It uses the time-proven construction of the Original CobraHead in a smaller, lighter, and narrower design. The CobraHead "mini" Weeder and Cultivator can perform most of the same gardening tasks as the Original CobraHead, and many gardeners will find it even easier to use.
This mini garden tool is exceptional for weeding grass. It gets in the tightest areas with surprising precision, and it's perfect for lifting out smaller tap-rooted weeds intact. Its sharp, narrow blade rips up tough soil, and its small size makes it perfect for container gardening. Because it easily fits in your pocket, you can always have the CobraHead mini with you in the yard or garden.
Built to the same toughness as the Original CobraHead, the "mini" features a fully tempered forged steel blade and a nearly unbreakable composite plastic handle that is comfortable in almost any hand. CobraHead tools are built to last and can be counted on for years of service.
Make your gardening easier with this mini Weeder and Cultivator. Its blade is a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand.
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and easily harvests
- The CobraHead "mini" out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools
- The time-proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One-year unconditional warranty
- Weight: 5 ounces
- 8.75 inches long
- Tempered Steel Blade
- Recycled Composite Handle