Distilling decades of experience, Essential Light Straw Clay Construction is the most complete book in English on the broad range of light straw clay techniques in use today. Fully illustrated, it provides step-by-step guidance for the DIYer, professional designer, and builder.
- Material specifications, performance, and when and where to use it
- Estimating quantities, costs, and sourcing
- Illustrated, step-by-step guidance for mixing and installation, including "slip-chip" variations
- Detail drawings for various wall systems, including stud, timber, and pole framing, Larsen trusses, I-joists, plus retrofits
- Code references, compliance, and best practice
- Finishing and maintenance techniques
- Additional resources