Ashley English, the author of the popular Homemade Living series, provides a primer to creating all-natural body-care and wellness products—complete with 40 accessible DIY recipes to try at home.
Ditch store-bought health- and body-care products with their synthetic ingredients! Instead, create your own natural versions with this accessible, carefully curated collection from Ashley English. It features simple, tried-and-true recipes that she and her family turn to again and again, including:
- A rosemary and apple cider vinegar hair rinse for dry scalp
- A moisturizing hand salve of beeswax, olive oil, and coconut oil
- A gentle and refreshing rosewater toner
- An aloe vera-based sunburn soother
- A stress-relieving tincture of fresh lemon balm and roses
English also provides information on where to source high-quality materials (most of which are readily available), the benefits of her chosen ingredients, and safety tips. From skin-care classics to first-aid essentials, you’ll soon fill your cabinets with products that you’ll feel good about making and using.