The Mockmill 200's uniquely designed grinding stones produce extraordinarily fine flour, well suited for making everything from world-class artisan breads to flaky croissants. Enjoy light pancakes, waffles, tarts, pie crusts, brioche, challah, tender flatbreads, and more without sacrificing the health benefits packed into nature’s nutrient powerhouse that is the whole grain wheat kernel.
The Mockmill 200 will grind from extremely fine flour to coarse cracked grain and will handle all wheat grains and non-oily grains, medium-sized beans, corn, and non-oily spices.
Housing the Mockmill 200 is an Arboblend® shell also known as liquid wood, made from 98% natural plant-based fibers. This eco-friendly material takes natural raw materials out of the waste stream and combines them with biopolymers that result in an attractive, durable, yet low-cost casing.
Mockmill 200 Specifications:
- Milling Speed: 7.0 ounces/min (200 grams/minute)
- Hopper Capacity: 2 pounds 7 ounces
- Grinding Mechanism: Corundum ceramic grinding stones
- Millstone: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Motor Performance: 600 watts (3/4 hp)
- Dimensions: 15 x 8.7 x 7.5 inches
- Power Cord Length: 54 inches
- Housing: Arboblend® “liquid wood”, a renewable, earth-friendly, and durable housing made from 98% natural plant-based fibers
This mill is not designed for commercial use.
All dry grains can be ground, including wheat (both hard and soft), oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, Kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and dent (field) corn. Sprouted grains can also be milled, provided they are thoroughly dried first. It will also grind spices, lentils, and dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney, etc.) It isn’t suitable for herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, popcorn, or fibrous materials.
The video below shows quick and easy setup instructions for your new Mockmill.
Available for shipment to continental U.S.A addresses only.