Become a master at drying the season’s harvest for long-term preservation and snacking with The Complete Dehydrator Set! This one-of-a-kind set provides you with the equipment and knowledge you need to begin stocking your kitchen with all of the dry goods you could possibly need.
6-TRAY DIGITAL DEHYDRATOR
Ideal for banana chips, fruit rollups, dried herbs, jerky, and more. Includes one netting sheet for drying herbs, seeds, and other small food items. Solid sheet for making fruit rollups is also included.
- Six 10-inch by 12 3/4-inch trays
- 48-hour timer with auto shut off
- Adjustable thermostat (100 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Digital display
- 500 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz)
- More than 5 square feet of drying space
- Continuous airflow provides even drying
- Dehydrated foods easily release from trays
- Solid ABS thermoplastic construction
- Lightweight, countertop design
- ETL listed
THE DEHYDRATOR BIBLE
Dehydrating with the recipes in this book is one way to control all ingredients and please the whole family.
Recipes for dried ingredients include herbs and seasonings, fruits, fruit leathers, vegetables, and beef jerky. These nutritious ingredients are included in delicious recipes such as:
- Beef and potato stew
- Chicken pot pie
- Vegetable lasagna
- Zucchini and red pepper fritters
- Dried tomato and basil polenta
- Mushroom, herb, and white wine sauce
- Strawberry rhubarb tarts
These recipes appeal to a wide array of tastes, feature contemporary ingredients such as whole grains, and work equally well in a home kitchen, on an RV, on a boat, or at a campsite. Recommendations for storing dehydrated foods are also included.
Easy-to-follow instructions with specific time guidelines and best practices and the latest data on food safety make this the ideal dehydrating guidebook and cookbook.