Overwhelmed with unnecessary stress and piles of useless stuff? Discover how to ditch society's expectations and live by your own rules.
Author and digital nomad Gary Collins has thrived since walking away from a stable, unfulfilling job to build a joyful, debt-free, and off-the-grid lifestyle. After teaching thousands of people to step off the burnout treadmill, he's here to share his step-by-step process for living your dream.
The Simple Life Guide to Decluttering Your Life provides realistic solutions to guide you toward a genuinely happy life. With straightforward, no-nonsense advice, Collins demonstrates how to overcome crippling frustration to reorder your priorities. The book's path to your new purpose will help you usher in a healthier, better way of living.
In The Simple Life Guide to Decluttering Your Life, you'll discover:
- What freedom really looks like and how to harness it
- Inspiring models for uncovering your purpose and vision
- A healthy money mindset to make your assets work for you
- A fresh outlook on your physical and mental health to invigorate you for your new lifestyle
- How to tidy up your life inside and out with actionable solutions
- And much more!