Now you can obtain the best cheese press available on the market today, and make your own hard cheeses at home! Plus, order this press and we’ll even add in some 90-count cheesecloth and a cheddar recipe. (All you need is the milk and cheesemaking ingredients!)
Designed specifically for hard cheesemaking, the Ultimate Cheese Press features all-natural hard cherry wood sourced right here in the United States. Each press is preserved with 100 percent organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed coconut oil, and the natural antibacterial properties of the real wood and natural oil pay off: There’s no odors or chemicals, the wood is waterproof, and you can rest assured that your food is coming into contact only with natural products. What’s more, the latest research confirms that wood inhibits bacterial growth. (That’s not the case for plastics such as melamine. Now you know why everyone’s going back to butcher block cutting boards!)
Each press is as unique as the wood it's made from. The innovative design makes pressing cheese easy and reliable. No need for pressure gauges, no lopsided cheeses: Every product comes out great!
- It’s perfect for making all types of hard and semihard cheeses. Ergonomically designed handles and followers reduce the stress to your hands and fingers.
- It comes with two hoops, now larger and taller than other presses, to prepare a 1- to 5-pound cheese! Use the smaller hoop with 1 to 2 gallons of milk, the larger hoop with 3 to 5 gallons. The press accepts the hoops in perfect position every time!
- The hoops are made of food-grade, heavy-duty water pipe. Professional cheesemakers prefer these over metal ones, as they won't cause the cheese to cool too fast during pressing time (as stainless steel ones do).
- Made with all food-grade materials, sturdy hardwood and heavy-duty stainless steel fasteners.
- No mess, no fuss: The press is easy to use and small enough to place into a baking pan to allow for draining.
- There’s no need for a gauge: You just turn to tighten as whey is released. With proper care, this cheese press should last a lifetime! Use gentle soap and warm water. (Avoid the dishwasher.) Just wipe down, let dry, and reapply the oil of your choice.
- Dimensions: Base: approximately 7 inches by 7 inches; height: 11inches; large mold: 7 inches tall, 6-and-a-half-inch diameter; small mold: 7 inches tall, 4-and-a-half-inch diameter
To go along with your cheese press, check out this:Hard Cheesemaking Supplies Kit
Also available in maple wood:Ultimate Cheese Press in Maple Wood
Customer comments: "I love mine. The grooves hold the hoop perfectly. My husband was skeptical, thinking the whey couldn't escape under the hoop, but I made my best cheese with your press!"
This item is available for shipment to USA addresses only.