The Weston® Wet & Dry Vacuum Sealer features an innovative dual-stage design that seals liquids like stews, sauces, and fruit purees quickly and consistently. Vacuum sealing is great for preserving the freshness of meat, fish, vegetables, and any foods you can't eat right away, from leftovers and garden harvests to bulk food purchases. Vacuum sealing helps reduce food waste by keeping foods fresh up to 5x longer and helping you save up to $2,275 per year.* An integrated date coder heat-stamps the date on bags, so you don't have to worry about it rubbing off or wonder how long food's been stored.
- Seals liquids like stews and fruit purees quickly and consistently
- Integrated date coder
- Save money and reduce food waste
- Built-in convenience with a unique two-roll storage compartment and bag cutter
- Designed to seal liquids and larger items with an elevated seal bar and extra-wide vacuum chamber
- Starter kit included
- The starter kit includes an 8" x 22' roll, 11" x 18' roll, 6 Weston Stand-Up Quart Bags, and an accessory hose. The smooth touchpad is easy to clean.
- Seal delicate foods using the Pulse button
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty
- Easy-to-clean touchpad controls
Seals liquid foods quickly & consistently
The vacuum sealer with an innovative dual-stage design seals liquid foods fast without having to freeze them first, saving you time in the kitchen. You get consistently great results every time you seal a bag.
Integrated date coder
This food vacuum sealer machine heat-stamps the date onto the bag to save you time. No marking is required, and no risk of the date rubbing off.
Save money and reduce food waste
Reduce food waste and save up to $2,275 per year.* Great for preserving fresh produce, meat bought in bulk, leftovers, foods and drinks for travel, and more.
Unique 2 roll storage compartment with built-in cutter
The built-in storage compartment neatly stores two different sizes of rolls, ensuring you always have the right size vacuum sealer bags for the job. Cut bags to size quickly with the built-in cutter.
Designed to seal liquids & larger items
The seal bar is elevated, so it's easier and more convenient to seal liquid foods and larger items. The extra-wide vacuum chamber makes bag alignment easier.
Dimensions (inches) 6.3 H x 16.5 W x 8.3 D
*According to the National Resources Defense Council, the average American household of four throws away up to $2,275 of food each year ("Wasted," 2012).
Available for shipment to continental USA addresses only.